Saturday, February 12, 2011

Hello

Hi, you guys know that this blog hasn't been heard of from all of CP(ClubPenguin) and other online websites. Help this website become known in many places, I'm completely sure and positive that many Non-Members will go to this website(not to be rude is all). If you are reading this, email the moderators and ask them why there is always Member exclusive parts all over CP! Whenever you go to this website, "Follow" and "Subscribe" if theres is a subscribe button, the members and owner of this blog will really appreciate it. Thank you for your time. Good Luck and Have A Good One!
-Penguin247

4 comments:

  1. Rain has been disabled on Chobots permanently. Lets make protests on Chobots to bring it back. But first, we need people to know this blog and get introduced to Chobots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rain has been permanently disabled on Chobots! Write a post about sending emails to Chobots team to bring back trade and gift.
    -icypop98

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Your blog is awesome. I recently posted a comment in your protest about Disney
    I am an old penguin and I hate Disney to the bottom of the earth. They killed the very essence of CP.
    Check out my blog, the post titled "Disney."
    zjb345clubpenguinblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete